rodamas

• Просмотр профиля

albert

• Просмотр профиля
то что искал. Спасибо.

oscsoft

• Просмотр профиля

Индикатор AlexrVolumeProfileVPOCwithDelta.2.3.4 отображает POC баров и дельту bid/ask и up/down tick с возможностью фильтрации.

Шаблон alexr-15.xml

Историю bid/ask не сохраняет.

а можно ли в настройках указать максимальное/минимальное количество объема?

oapfx

• Просмотр профиля
Good morning.

Very interesting the indicator. I have been using it for several weeks and I have a couple of concerns. I searched the internet, who is the indicator (I thought it was from a company) but I have not found it. Someone could help me to know if this indicator was programmed by a company or did a person and shared it?

Thank you very much

dd$

• Просмотр профиля
Good morning.

Very interesting the indicator. I have been using it for several weeks and I have a couple of concerns. I searched the internet, who is the indicator (I thought it was from a company) but I have not found it. Someone could help me to know if this indicator was programmed by a company or did a person and shared it?

Thank you very much

It was created by alexr - one of the developers  [url]https://arprof.com[/url]

siov2000

• Просмотр профиля
а можно ли в настройках указать максимальное/минимальное количество объема?

Why I haven't access to DL the stuff ?

Vechiy

• Просмотр профиля
А можете подсказать, где можно найти индикатор Дельты для Нидзи, который по своим параметрам был бы аналогичен индикатору Дельта, который устанавливается на МТ4, но берёт данные из сервиса КластерДельта?

victorio

• Просмотр профиля
I find it very interesting but I see it a little complex, if anyone wanted to summarize quickly I would be very grateful.

Отметьте интересные вам фрагменты текста и они станут доступны по уникальной ссылке в адресной строке браузера.